Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Forever and Always!!!

My bride! My child! My lover!
I said it in my heart I will forever love you
I said it in my heart I will forever protect you
I said it in my heart I will forever be there 
I said it in my heart I will forever forgive your mistakes
I said it in my heart I will never let go even when you let go

I love you today but I don’t know about tomorrow.
I remember you today but I don’t know about tomorrow.
I said it in my heart I will forever love you when I knew you
But forever seems too long to be sure of my love.
I said it in my heart there won’t be mistakes for you to forgive tomorrow
But tomorrow comes and I need more forgiveness than yesterday

I will forever bear your pain.
You can always call on me
But I’m not sure I can say the same for me
You bear my pain but for the life of me,
I get too tired of bearing the pain sometimes caused from knowing you.
When my joy is full, I forget what a friend I have in you
When troubles are upon me, I remember I can always call on you

Forgive me my lover
Bear with me my lover
Strengthen me my lover
Be gracious unto me my lover
Abide in me my lover
And let my heart find roots in yours
That I may proudly say today and tomorrow,
That it is forever and always for my lover and I.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share what you think about the article/story you just read. Slante!