Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

conversation with him

Hello guys!  I woke up on Thursday morning and was going to get ready to head out but something very strong and I will say weird came over me. I picked up my laptop and started writing though I had no idea what I was writing and why. It felt like it wasn't me writing it. God knew I would need encouragement later during the day, that's why he had me write that earlier. I hope you get encouraged as I did. Don't forget to share and encourage one or two person (s). Have a beautiful weekend darlings and happy father's day to all the awesome dad's out there.  I will be back on Monday so watch this space 😚
    There is a link to a song that encourages me at the end of the piece.
                                    ******
“You are worthless, so very worthless”, that’s what I have been told all my lifetime
 "You are not important. You will never amount to anything in life”, I have been told that too when I don’t get something right
I am treated like I’m nothing, like I’m a waste
That’s what my life has been about. That’s what I know
I know I am worthless
I know no matter how hard I try, I will never produce good results because nothing good can come out of me.
Oh my child, haven’t you heard I don’t make inferior products?
Haven’t you heard that you have a life so precious in my sight I died that you may live?
Haven’t you heard?

I can’t go on. I don’t know how to
The pain is too much. The trial is beyond my strength
I am a failure. I fail at everything, everything.
I can never do anything right
If I can, why did he leave me?
Why did she leave me?
I have nothing to offer to the world.
Oh my child, this pain… this trial
Don’t you know they are for the building up of your faith?
Don’t you know they are meant to make you stronger?
If they leave, have I told you I am leaving?
Have I?

I have tried and tried but it never works out
I am not strong or courageous
I can’t keep fighting, I can’t keep holding on
I don’t know how to
I don’t know how to get back up after falling
I have no strength to do that, no strength to fight them
I am all alone. Grounded, crushed and crumpled
All alone… No strength to even fight
Oh my child, why do you act like you don’t have me?
Why do you insult me by not leaning on my strength?
Of course you can’t do it alone, nobody can
Don’t you know that’s why you have me?
Haven’t I told you I won’t leave you without a comforter?
Didn’t you see me fight the battles of the Israelites for them?
Don’t you think I am the same God yesterday, today and forever?
Have you forgotten I am the ‘I AM THAT I AM’, the Omnipresent God?

Won’t you be like Esther who with the boldness she had in me went in the presence of King Ahaseurus though he didn’t call her? Though he might have slain her life
Won’t you be like her that tried anyway?
What happened to her? She found favor
So why won’t you take that step? Why won’t you try even if you are not sure you will succeed?
Do you know my son, Job?
Do you know what he went through?
Yet, he trusted me. He trusted me enough to lean on me knowing I am the God that never leaves his own
I am the God that his children are never put to shame.
You are depressed. Don’t you think he was too?
Be depressed, feel like you can’t go on but don’t dwell on the feelings
Because I am with you, now and until the end of the world
Won’t you trust that I have you?

Have you forgotten I love you?
So you think no one loves you. You think you are worthless to the world
Have you forgotten I love you even when you can’t love yourself?
Have you forgotten I chose you? A royal priesthood, a peculiar person
Oh my child, do you think David would have slain Goliath if he relied on his strength?
Who do you think gave him all the confidence he would need?
My child, stand bold. Walk because you are the son of a king
I am with you, no matter what
No matter what my child.

Won’t you allow me your ashes so you can have my beauty?
Do you think I ever forget my own?
Look at your brother Paul and Silas. Didn’t I deliver them in that prison?
Didn’t I deliver Daniel from the lion’s den and put his enemy there?
Didn’t I deliver the three Hebrew brothers from the hand of king Nebuchadnezzar?
Haven’t you heard that if I am for you, no one can be against you?
Haven’t you heard that eyes have not seen, nor ears heard the plans that I have for you my beloved?
Why won’t you just ask me? Ask me what you need!
When you ask your earthly father for bread, will he give you stone?
How much more your heavenly father
Haven’t you heard? Ask and it shall be given unto you.
Oh my child, I am waiting for you to just ask

Yes, you have asked me and I haven’t answered?
But don’t you know I have a plan?
Don’t you know I have a hope and future for you?
Don’t you know I know the right time to give you what you ask for?
Don’t you know I allow the trial for a reason?
To fire you up and rebrand you. To make you stand as a rock for me
Don’t you know you never lose anything when you are in me?
Don’t you know I will restore all the years that the locust and canker worms have destroyed?
Don’t you know I am in the midst of you and you shall never be put to shame?
Didn't I give Job a double portion of what he lost?
So why are you fretting?
Why are you acting like you have no father?
Why are you acting like I am not still in control?

No matter what you are going through, don’t you know I’m there?
Don’t you know I care?
Don’t you know I won’t allow you to be tried beyond the measure I know you can take?
Don’t you know I’m working behind the scenes?
Oh my child, I make today better than yesterday!
I make testimonies out of your trials!
Don’t you know the Egyptians you see today, you shall see no more?
Don’t you know my grace is sufficient for you?
You say you are weak. Don’t you know my strength is made perfect in your weakness?

You think I can’t accept you anymore because of all the things you have done
You feel dirty. You feel worthless. You feel you are beyond redemption.
Remember the woman that was caught committing adultery
Remember what I told he
“Neither do I condemn thee. Go and sin no more”, so my child, go and sin no more
No matter what you do, I love you. Just find your way back to me
I am here always with an open arm. Always my child, always…
Have you forgotten the story of the prodigal son who demanded for his share of his father’s wealth?
Who squandered all the money and had to start sharing food with pigs
Didn’t he think to himself that the maids in his father’s house are treated better?
Didn’t he go back home and beg for his father’s forgiveness?
Didn’t his father order a feast to  be made for him; the prodigal son returns?
My child, why won’t you return to me?
Why won’t you see the better life I am offering you?
Why won’t you stop letting people devalue you when I hold you in such high esteem?
You are strong enough to fight the abuse
You are not what people say you are. You are what I, your maker says you are
Why are you still moving with pigs when I have a mansion for you here with me?

Oh my child, look at your brother Paul, then Saul of Tarsus
Didn’t he persecute my people?
Yet, I took him in
You are not beyond redemption
I have deposited something in you even before your birth
Don’t ever let anyone tell you, you have nothing. You will amount to nothing in life.
You are my product and no matter what, you will be fine
Because I, your manufacturer is with you always.
Always my child. Don’t ever think my silence means I have left you
Just live right by me
When it’s not working out, hold on my child. I need you to hold on just a little longer because I have already worked it out for you

In the midst of the storm, be still my child. Just be still

Download still in control

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share what you think about the article/story you just read. Slante!